Amazing Facts about Mobile Marketing:
- Twenty five percent of the UK population use only mobile devices to access the Internet. (Source: GoMoNews.com)
- There are 6.8 billion people on the planet at present. 4 billion own mobile phones. (But only 3.5 million use a toothbrush. Oy!) Source: 60SecondMarketer.com.
- 9 out of 10 mobile searches lead to action. More than 50 percent lead to sales. (Source: SearchEngineLand)
- 70 percent of mobile searches lead to action within one hour. (It takes a full month for the same percentage of desktop users to catch up.) (Source: MobileMarketer.com)
- 73 percent of smartphone users say they used the mobile web to make a purchase instead of using an app. (Source: JumpTap.com)
- In 2013, mobile phones have overtaken PCs as the most common web access devices worldwide. (Source: Gartner.com)
- The average mobile campaign significantly outpaces online in ad awareness. (Source: DynamicLogic.com)
- 16 percent of smartphone users have made a purchase because of a marketing message they received on a phone.
- Mobile marketing is accessible to all general population and age. Therefore, it is more effective and cheaper option than TV advertising. You can miss advert on TV but not a text message
- People don’t use mobile phones only for making calls now
- The term ‘smart phone’ is outdated for the latest technology as they are more like ‘portable communications and entertainment devices
- Technology advances so rapidly and with the convenience and with the wide range of options that mobile marketing allows people to do now! It’s very impressive
- Mobile has been becoming the preference of every individual after food and clothing.
- Mobile has changed the market to a greater extent.
- People get all the updates and hot deals on their mobiles only
- People prefer to sell and buy things online by using mobile apps.
- Smart phone has become the easiest way to reach your target customers.